Written by: Floris Vos
Do you like the IOS 7 lockscreen? And do you have a mac? If this is true than i have something really cool for you. Actually it's a screensaver for the mac wich is inspired by the IOS 7 lockscreen. Of course it shows the actual date and time and also the "press key to unlock" text. There are much options for customizing the screensaver.
Here is a screenshot of the actual screensaver.
This screensaver is compatible with almost every mac. So let me show you guys how to install this awesome wallpaper:
- First download the wallpaper from the developers site: http://bodysoulspirit.weebly.com/ios-7-screensaver-for-mac-os-x-by-bodysoulspirit.html
- Open the downloaded .dmg file
- If you have an intel mac you can just run the dedicated installer
- If you have an PowerPC mac:
- Select the installer file
- Perform a right mouse click
- Click on "show package contents"
- Click on the folder "contents"
- Click on the folder "resources" and locate the "iOS 7 lockscreen by bodysoulspirit.qtz" file
- Now open up a new finder window and press: Command+Shift+G
- Now go to: ~/Library/Screen Savers/
- Copy and paste the "iOS 7 lockscreen by bodysoulspirit.qtz" file in this folder
- Close out the finder windows
- Now go to system preferences
- Go to desktop and screensaver
- Click on the screensaver tab
- locate the IOS 7 lockscreen screensaver and click it to enable
I have also made a youtube video to show you how this works. You can find this on my video page or using this link: http://youtu.be/itmxYIySAu0
i hope you guys like this screensaver!